Wednesday 3 April 2024

TARJETAS DE DIÁLOGO MODELO 1 - PREGUNTAR CÓMO LLEGAR AL LONDON EYE, DAR Y REPETIR LAS INSTRUCCIONES - CON RESPUESTA Y TRADUCCIÓN

     A Excuse me, how can I get to the London Eye?

B We are here, at Saint Paul’s Cathedral. Go straight ahead on Oxford Street until you get to Trafalgar Square. Turn right and cross Hyde Park. When you get to King’s Street, turn left on King’s Street. Go straight ahead on King’s Street for ten minutes/for one kilometre. Go past Big Ben. When you get to Tower Bridge, cross the river. Then, turn left and you can see the London Eye in front of you. It’s very easy.

A Thank you! So, we are here, at Saint Paul’s Cathedral. First I go straight ahead on Oxford Street until I get to Trafalgar Square. Then I turn right and cross Hyde Park.When I get to King’s Street, I turn left on King’s Street. Later I go straight ahead on King’s Street for ten minutes/for one kilometre. I go past Big Ben. When I get to Tower Bridge, I cross the river. Then, I turn left and I can see the London Eye in front of me. And if I get lost I can call a taxi. Hahaha

A Disculpe, ¿cómo puedo llegar al London Eye?

B Estamos aquí, en la Catedral de San Pablo. Siga recto por Oxford Street hasta llegar a Trafalgar Square. Gire a la derecha y cruce Hyde Park. Cuando llegue a King's Street, gire a la izquierda en King's Street. Siga recto por King's Street durante diez minutos/durante un kilómetro. Pasa el Big Ben. Cuando llegues al Puente de la Torre, cruza el río. Luego, gire a la izquierda y puede ver el London Eye frente a usted. Es muy fácil.

A ¡Gracias! Entonces, estamos aquí, en la Catedral de San Pablo. Primero sigo recto por Oxford Street hasta llegar a Trafalgar Square. Luego giro a la derecha y cruzo Hyde Park. Cuando llego a King's Street, giro a la izquierda en King's Street. Más tarde sigo todo recto por King’s Street durante diez minutos/durante un kilómetro. Paso el Big Ben. Cuando llego al Puente de la Torre, cruzo el río. Luego, giro a la izquierda y puedo ver el London Eye frente a mí. Y si me pierdo puedo llamar a un taxi. jajaja





No comments:

Post a Comment