Thursday 22 December 2022

JANUARY TEST - SPEAKING - PRINCE HARRY'S FAMILY TREE

 


My name is Harry, Prince Harry. I am the Duke of Sussex. My father’s name is Charles; he is the king! My grandmother’s name was Elizabeth; she was the Queen. My mother’s name was Diana. My parents were divorced. My aunt’s name is Anne. My uncles’ names are Andrew and Edward. I have two nephews and one niece. Their names are George, Louis and Charlotte. I am not single; I am married. My wife’s name is Meghan. She has dark skin and black hair. She is an actress and she is very pretty. We have a son; his name is Archie. Archie looks like me; he doesn’t look like his mother. He has light skin and red hair. We don’t have daughters. We don’t live in England, we live in America now. My family is very rich and famous but they are quite serious and unfriendly.


No comments:

Post a Comment