Thursday 14 November 2019

DON'T WORRY! BE HAPPY! QUESTIONS FOR THE TEST


1.    Are you from France?
No, I'm not from France. I'm from Spain.
2.    Do you live in the south of Tenerife?
No, I don't live in the south of Tenerife. I live in the north.
3.    How old are you?
I am thirty-three years old.
4.    Do we have English class on Mondays and Wednesdays?
No, we don't have English class on Mondays and Wednesdays. We have English class on Tuesdays and Thursdays.
5.    Is our classroom on the third floor?
No, our classroom isn't on the third floor. It's on the ground floor.
6.    Chocolate is disgusting! Do you agree?
No, I don't agre. Chocolate is delicious!
7.    Do you have breakfast in the afternoon?
No, I don't have breakfast in the afternoon. I have breakfast in the morning.
8.    If you go to Galicia, do you need an umbrella?
Yes, if I go to Galicia, I need an umbrella.
9.    Is Adele short, with curly dark hair?
No, she isn't short, with curly dark hair. She is tall, with long blond wavy hair.
10.Do we celebrate Halloween on the twenty-first of November?
No, we don't celebrate Halloween on the twenty-first of November. We celebrate Halloween on the thirty-first of October.

No comments:

Post a Comment